Friday, January 2, 2015

Designs I Love

I sold a necklace, bracelet and earrings last month in Turquoise, Coral and Wood, then needed to make a new pendant for the necklace.




While I had the beads out, I made another necklace with wire links and chain.  I love this combination.



There are some combinations of beads that I love so much I'll go back and make something else with them.  Here's a couple of other necklaces where I want to do something new based on the colors and design.

Rhodonite rounds, blue flat round ceramic from Michael's, and the blue pendant from ktotten and the ceramic gears from Captured Moments both on Etsy

Love the matte black Onyx nuggets. The red ceramic came from a local bead store that went out of business a couple of years ago.

Apatite nuggets, rhodonite rondels and yellow jasper drums.  I love the chain that I made for it. Its a little tedious to make, but looks and feels really great.


No comments:

Post a Comment