Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Shopping!

I've been spending way too much time on Etsy lately.

Have you been there? 

It's a place where artistic or crafty people can set up shop and sell their handmade wares.  Or where they can sell their extra supplies or vintage items.

I have a shop there and have managed to take pictures and post over 80 items so far.  I need to take more pictures of jewelry, but I'm saving that for next week.

Etsy also has a feature called Treasury Lists.  Anyone with a sign-on to Etsy can create a Treasury List.  You add the web address or URL of 16 items that are for sale on Etsy.  You can choose a theme or have random items in your list.  For example you could create a treasury with all things black and white. 

I created two treasuries this week:  the first was based on my name.  I did a search using the word "Laurel", clicked on all the items that struck my fancy, then copied and pasted the web address into my Treasury List.  How fun is that?  One of those items has already been sold, so that's why there are only 15 items.

So click on the links below, bring up my lists, and enjoy.  Or shop!  Shopping is good!  'Tis the season, right??  So enjoy my lists and a couple of my favorite lists and see if there's something there that you just have to have!   

So here are my lists:

Lovely Laurels

Angels we have heard on high!

And a couple of other fun lists:

Ringing in the new year with Sunshine

For the home black

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment