- Sara McLachlan on the CD player, over and over again! Love her voice.
- A large cup of Hills Brothers French Vanilla Cappuccino which DH just bought me.
- DH for restoring my cache of cappuccino after I ran out (see #2).
- Pride and Prejudice DVD with Colin Firth. An oldie but a goodie! I save it for sick days and it always makes me better. (cough cough) Oh darn, do I feel a sick day coming on???
- Sense and Sensibility DVD for the same reason as above. Both versions. The longer the better.
- Which naturally leads to Jane Austen. How did she do it without the internet, Facebook and blogs??? Of course, there were fewer distractions, but go without indoor plumbing and a hot shower each day? Get real.
- Sunday afternoon: reading the paper, puttering around the house and DH making Sunday dinner. What's in the oven, dear?
- The Avalon Tea Room in White Bear Lake: it's been too long since I stopped in. Love their tiny shop and restaurant. I always have the following: a scone with lemon curd and Davenshire Cream, finger sandwiches and the soup of the day. And, of course, tea. Whatever the special is for the day.
- Rocks. Ok, be more specific. How can I narrow it down?? Stones I've used in the past week: Red Creek Jasper, Larvikite, and a cool black stone like Snowflake Obsidian only with brown spots instead of gray.
- Writing. I forgot how much I used to enjoy writing. I just reconnected with several romance authors from my old group, and it reminded me of how long it's been since I wrote every day. I stopped writing in 1997. The same year I started making jewelry. At least I still get to be creative. :)