Monday, April 11, 2011

To sleep ... perchance to dream

I'm not sure what I'm battling today, but after a few weeks of shingles and a bout of the flu last week, my body still feels like it's still in a war zone. 

What's up with that?!?

I didn't get out of bed this morning until 10:30 a.m.  Since I went to sleep about 11:00 last night, that's almost 12 hours!!  What's left of the day if I have to sleep for 12 hours!!??

I did manage to get a few things done today:
  • Added 2 items to my Etsy store
  • Added the April Arts and Craft Show in Bloomington to my Facebook events
  • Posted some pictures to my Facebook page
  • Did 3 loads of laundry
  • E-mailed a few people
I guess I did more than I thought I did.  Not as much as I wanted to, however.

Hope tomorrow will be a better day!!

Blessings!

Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment