Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thank you!

Thank you to my customers and friends for a great show this past weekend.  It was good to see so many people after the long, hard winter we've had this year. 

Many of my new pieces flew out the door this weekend.  I'm always happy when they find good homes with wonderful friends. 

So far, this week has been busy with family and dr. appointments.  Dad got a new pair of glasses, but is having issues with glare so I see another trip to the mall in our future.  My shingles is getting better and has not affected my eye.  I have another appointment with the eye dr. in 3 weeks so hope that will be the end of it. 

Lots more to do this week--orders to fill, clothes to wash, house to clean, friends to see, beads to buy, more jewelry to make...

So have a good week!!

Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment