I turned on my computer because I need to respond to an e-mail from my sister regarding moving some furniture from my garage to her house in San Diego. Have I done that yet?
After stripping the sheets off the beds, I started my first load of laundry for the day.
There are at least 4 more loads to do.
These are the other tasks on my to do list today:
- Pay bills
- Pay my Dad's bills
- Vacuum and dust the house
- Clean bathrooms (two of three at the very least)
- Wash the kitchen floor
- Look for a job
- Make myself a new watch (I lost my picture jasper watch somewhere in my house and have finally giving up hope of ever finding it again)
- Clean my Dad's house
- Talk to a realtor
- Clean out my bedroom so I can move in my grandmother's secretary
- Sort through all the things in my garage (furniture, trunks and assorted treasures from my Dad's house
- Figure out how to dispose of some furniture, bicycles, tvs, 1959 encyclopedias and other assorted definitely not treasures
It's already 9:56 a.m.
Guess I'd better get moving!
But first I'm going to have breakfast...
Hope you have a very productive day!