Monday, June 18, 2012

A Picture is Worth...

My jewelry box runneth over!

The jewelry box that I use to store my new pieces that have yet to be photographed or priced, that is!

Beautiful jewelry doesn't do anyone any good sitting in my box, of course.  You can't see it there and if you can't see it, you have no way to buy it unless you pay me a visit.  I can't list it on Etsy without a picture--well, theoretically I can, but no one will buy it if they can't see it, regardless of how beautiful or unique it is. 

So I need to get the camera out and take some pics.  Except that my expensive, digital camera is over 10 years old and a very important piece came off last week which prevents me from taking pictures.  What use is a camera that won't take a picture!?  Or read the pictures I've already taken...

It's always something!  Boy, howdy, is it ever. 

So bear with me until I get the camera fixed.  Hopefully it's fixable! 

Meanwhile, here are some pictures of pieces that aren't on Etsy yet.

Enjoy!

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment